We received this notice recently. We think it is interesting enough to share with anybody that might come across it here.
(Click to download 2017 Rental Agreement in pdf.)
510 Bragg Road * Thetford, VT
RENTAL AGREEMENT 2017
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. ON SUNDAY AND CHECK OUT IS BY 11 A.M. ON THE SUNDAY AT THE END OF YOUR FINAL WEEK. NO EARLY CHECK-INS PLEASE.
- All buildings are non-smoking.
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A reservation deposit of 50% of the total rental fee (tax excluded) is required. This deposit must be received to establish your reservation. This deposit is applied toward rent. Please make payments in the form of bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Glenwild II, LLC. The balance of the rent (tax included) is due by thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT: We may request a damage deposit due with the balance of rental payment. Notice of this requirement would be provided in writing upon making the reservation. The damage deposit would NOT be applied toward rent and would be in addition to the Reservation Deposit. However, it is fully refundable provided the following conditions are met.
- No damage is done to cabins or contents beyond normal wear and tear.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are bagged well and placed in appropriate refuse and recycling containers outside by Sunday night for the 6 a.m. pickup on Monday.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- All linens are clean and replaced on beds and in bathrooms (it may be more efficient to bring your own).
- Everything is clean and ready for the next person to use and enjoy.
- CHANGES TO A RESERVATION: Rescheduling and Cancellations are considered Reservation Changes and handled in the same way. A sixty (60) day notice is required for Reservation Changes. Reservation Changes that are made before sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Reservation Changes made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date will forfeit the full Reservation Deposit. A late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. The Damage deposit, if requested and received, would be refunded regardless of when the Reservation Change is made. Reservation Changes may be made in writing to the address below or by email to < see print version for email address >.
- MINIMUM STAY: The rental period is one week (7 nights) or multiples thereof.
- The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Mailing Address for payments and deposits is:
Glenwild II, LLC
c/o Greg Haas
157 E. Bennett Street
Buffalo, WY 82834
(Click to download printable 2017 Rental Agreement in pdf.)